This Portal Page Is For You If

You are an authorized child support worker from another country and you require access to the Portal to view:

  • The Intergovernmental Reference Guide State and Tribal Child Support Policy Profile Questions
  • The Intergovernmental Reference Guide State, Tribal, OCSE, and International Foreign Reciprocating and Foreign Treaty Country contact information

Register or Log In

NEW USERS - If you are a new user, Register to create an account and request access to applications. Once you have registered, you will have to Log In to activate your account.

LOG IN - If you are a registered user, Log In to access your applications or to activate your account.