You are accessing a U.S. Government information system. This information system is provided for U.S. Government-authorized use only.
Unauthorized or improper use of this system may result in disciplinary action, as well as civil and criminal penalties.
By using this information system, you understand and consent to the following:
- I understand that I may be subject to penalties if I submit
- I agree that I am responsible for all actions taken with my
- I understand that OCSE may ban me from the use of these
services if OCSE
determines or suspects that there has been misuse of the services.
- I am aware that any person who knowingly and willingly
makes any representation
to falsely obtain information from OCSE records and/or intends to
as to the true identity of an individual could be punished by a fine
- I am authorized to do business on behalf of my tribe,employer or
- I understand OCSE will use this information for employment
- I understand that OCSE will maintain and use the
information I provide to
verify my identity and my relationship to tribe/employer and I consent
to the use of my information for this purpose.
- I have no expectation of privacy for any personal or
unofficial transaction conducted using this government equipment. At
any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may
monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data
transmitted or stored on this information system.
- Any communication or data transmitted or stored on this
information system may be disclosed or used for any lawful
By checking 'I Accept' you certify that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms of this agreement.