This Portal Site Is For You If

You are a tribal caseworker or manager and:

  • need access to the Child Support Portal
  • prefer to have direct access to FPLS data and other services without going through the state IV-D agency
  • want to use the following applications to process your child support cases:
    • Federal Case Registry for IV-D and non-IV-D cases
    • Department of Defense Entitlements - information for active and reservist service members
    • External Locates - Federal Agencies

If you are a child support professional, contact your state administrator to access applications available to you on the Portal.

Register or Log In

NEW USERS - If you are a new user, Register to create an account and request access to applications. Once you have registered, you will have to Log In to activate your account.

LOG IN - If you are a registered user, Log In to access your applications or to activate your account.